The 9th Annual Succeed with ADHD TelesummitHappening July 15-19, 2019
5 Days, 25 Inspiring Topics, 100’s of Ways to Succeed with ADHD
Living with ADHD Doesn’t Have to Be So Hard
Answers you need to feel capable, confident and thriving with your ADHD!
All for FREE: July 15-19, 2019
Listen in so you can:
- Reframe negative thinking
- Empower yourself to deal with ADHD challenges
- Find out what your sex life has to do with your ADHD relationship
- Learn why so many people with ADHD self-medicate with alcohol and what you can do about it
- Empower your children to be more resilient, understood and successful
- Organize and declutter your home or office
- Use diet and nutrients to manage ADHD
- Learn how menopause impacts your ADHD physically and mentally
- Know the difference between hunger and craving and if you’re a ‘sugar-holic’
- Feel confident sending your child off to college or limiting screen time (without losing your mind)
- Achieve peace and happiness in your work by understanding your best ADHD working conditions
2019 Succeed with ADHD Telesummit Experts & Topics
Alan P. Brown of ADDCrusher
Run Your Day with Less Procrastination, More Prioritization, and Better Time Management
Ari Tuckman, PsyD, CST
Great Sexual Connection is Extra Important for Couples with ADHD
Dr. Billi Bittan of AttentionB
Remembering & Visioning Boards: Restoring Hope, Healing and Finding Direction with ADHD
Cameron Gott PCC
Own Your Bigger Positive Impact
Start Untangling ADHD
Born this Way: Tapping Our Creative ADHD Nature to Heal Low Self-esteem
Elaine Taylor-Klaus and Diane Dempster of ImpactADHD
Parenting Through the Hot Spots: Staying Cool During Transitions like Mornings, Homework and Getting Off Technology
The Care and Feeding of Your ADHD Man
Jeff Copper, MBA, PCC, PCAC
Basic ADHD Truths That Most Miss
Karen Ryan, NNCP, RHN
A Holistic Approach to Changing the Face of ADHD and Co-Existing Challenges
Kate Bee, founder of The Sober School
Alcohol and ADHD
It’s 9:00PM: Don’t You Have Homework To Do?
The ADHD/Menopause Masquerade – Hormonal Shape Shifting
Luz Jaramillo, MSW
Three Keys to Eliminate Emotional Binge Eating
What ADHD Parents (and Students) Need to Know Before Starting College in the Fall
5 Keys to Unlocking Productivity with ADHD
Dr. Maggie Wray
How to Help Smart But Scattered Teens Earn Better Grades!
Dr. Michelle Frank
Breaking Through Barriers: How Women with ADHD Can Overcome Shame & Self-Limitation
The Four Box Declutter Method
Samantha Moe, M.A. SLP
How to Peacefully Transition Your Child Off Screens
Dr. Sharon Saline
Tired of Shame and Blame? Stop Feeling ‘Less Than’ and Start Sharing Your Fabulousness
Shaun Roney, ADHD and Life Coach
Manage Your ADHD Mind: A Natural Approach for Women
5 Steps to Self-Accommodation In Your Workplace
Susan Lasky, ADHD, Productivity & Organization Coach
Set Yourself Up for Success!
Your host, Laurie Dupar
How ADHD Life Coaching Works: 3 Listening Skills to Help you Thrive in Conversations
How Does the Succeed with ADHD Telesummit Work?
2. Check Your Inbox
We will send you an email with details on how to access the audios and SWAG bag!
3. Join Us July 15-19!
Mark your calendar so you are available each day – June 15-19. An email will go out at 8am Pacific with links to access the calls.
4. Listen within 24 Hours
Each day you will have access to the audios for 24 hours for FREE!
- Get anywhere on time with VIP Sponsor and host of the ADHD Parents’ Palooza Linda Roggli’s “Walk Backwards” Time Estimator to find out exactly what time you need to get ready, leave the house, stop checking email!
- Create a Smile File ebook — from Career Coach, Shell Mendelson
- Fat Burner and Brain Booster Smoothie Recipe — from Luz Jaramillo from BrainBodyCoach, Inc.
- Supporting Your ADHD Teen on Social Media ebook — from ADHD Coach, Kelly Biltz, CALC
- What Does She Really Want: ADHD Relationship Hacks for the ADHD Man audio, interview with Laurie Dupar from the 2018 On the Right ADHD Trail Summit — from ADHD Coach, Cathy Goett, CALC
- Ideas to Action ebook — from Susan Lasky
- ADHD Energy Shift — ADHD Energetic Block Clearing Session and webinar on ADHD and Being an Empath from Tara McGillicuddy of ADDClasses
Your Host Laurie Dupar
Hi, Laurie Dupar here and trust me when I say that I get what it’s like living with ADHD!
When my son was diagnosed with ADHD over 17 years ago, I didn’t know where to turn. Then I found ADHD Coaching and a community of support.
I can definitely say our ADHD family’s success was connecting with others who had been there. The sharing of ideas and stories, and focusing on strengths and strategies are what made the difference between surviving and thriving with ADHD.
Now, nearly two decades later, I am combining my experience as a Nurse Practitioner with my passion for increasing the awareness of ADHD through coaching. I coach people privately and 4 years ago opened the International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter.com) to train others to become ADHD life coaches.
And for the 9th year in a row, I am hosting the Succeed with ADHD Telesummit to provide YOU with the best experts and resources on ADHD I can gather.
I want to thank both the presenters and our sponsors who make this telesummit possible. Together they provide an incredible diversity of resources and I know you will enjoy getting to know them.
See you on the calls! Until then, stay amazing!
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
What is a telesummit?
How do I sign up?
How is this free?
What if I can’t listen to all of the calls?
How long are the calls?
What Others Say About the Telesummit
“As an adult with ADHD, I struggle with time management and organizing my day to meet deadlines and complete reports that others appear to be able to without effort. Hearing the speakers share their stories helps to break down the wall of shame and frustration I feel on a daily basis. Thank you!”
“I have enjoyed the ADHD telesummit for two years now. First, the telesummit gives me great hope and encouragement, and reminds me that I’m not alone, and I’m not defective. The speakers provide so much knowledge on a wide variety of topics related to ADHD. I learn new ways of doing things, new ways of thinking, and new ways of living. I really treasure all I’ve learned through the telesummit, and am grateful to have the opportunity to participate in it. Thank you so much.”
“Just do this. You need help. Help is here. It’s free, smart, fast and fun. You’ve tried to do this all on your own, or at least thought about it. You know you did. These speakers know where you are at. Most have been there, or know someone who has. This will change your life forever. Listen, learn, laugh and apply. You can do that, can’t you?”
Join us for this free five-day virtual event you can access from anywhere in the world!
How it works: During the telesummit you’ll get an email from us each morning at 8am Pacific with links to 5 of the presenter audios featured that day. Each audio is approximately 30 minutes long and highlights one of our guest experts and their special topic.
Here’s the fun part: You will have 24 hours to listen to them for FREE starting at 8am Pacific and ending at 8am Pacific the following day when they will be updated with a new set of audios for the next 24 hours.
So block out a chunk of time to listen to them all in one sitting or listen to them in bite-sized chunks throughout the 24 hour period…you get to choose what works best for you.
We’ve brought together talented, gifted and entertaining experts – ADHD coaches, psychologists, nutritionists, behavioral therapists, parent educators, career coaches, and an astrophysicist!
You’re Invited…Join us!